Kismet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's Next?

4 posters

Go down

What's Next? Empty What's Next?

Post by Rob Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:07 am

After last game we secured a safe haven and one third of the key of releigh. We also discovered the list from Dr Hancock showing us who the opposition is in Kannich.

This raised several interesting questions as to our next move.
1. Destroy the key and remove any possibility of these evil bastards bringing nasty super natural demi-gods to earth and wreaking havoc.
2. Use the key to set a trap for the evil bastards and take out as many as we can?
3. Drop the key into the ocean – mid Atlantic, the Marianna trench, something like that - and keep sailing for places far away.
4. Bury it in the woods.

I am leaning towards option 2. But I am not leaning very much. All other options pose much safer outcomes… potentially. And that is perhaps the point: nothing is certain.

Thoughts?
Rob
Rob
Big Damn Hero
Big Damn Hero

Back to top Go down

What's Next? Empty Re: What's Next?

Post by stephen.lumley Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:05 pm

I think we drop it in the middle of the ocean... That nuetralises them using it and gives us a chance to hunt them... on our terms...
stephen.lumley
stephen.lumley
Big Damn Hero
Big Damn Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:01 am

I'm concerned that we may not have much time - perhaps that now that the key is out of its HEAVY box it may be signalling to be collected....such that we may have visitors on our doorstep if we do not dispose of it quickly. I don't fancy having it in our possession for any great length of time...

I don't think that inviting them in is a good idea (they may have additional acquaintences unknown to us, or extra items that us mortals may be allergic to). Destroying the object may be difficult (but satisfying) - burying it in the woods amy allow us to test the theory as to whether it is calling out (without us getting killed....pussy....moi?)

So Option 1 or 4 are the way to go from my point of view...unless we are prepared to run fast for a long period of time...its a long way to the Marianas Trench.....or active volcano anyone?

Andrew
Big Damn Hero
Big Damn Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by stephen.lumley Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:40 am

the ocean provides a great safety deposit box... there is no diving equipment that has been invented that can get it from the bottom of the ocean... as we seem to be returning to America anyway... we can take it with us..... If we leave it where it is supposed to be (in scotland they may be keeping an eye on the land...

stephen.lumley
stephen.lumley
Big Damn Hero
Big Damn Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:44 am

Hmmmmm

Inverness is on the water....if we can comandeer a boat to take it out to the North Sea and kiss it bye bye in the deep water, this may suit the purpose....no need to invest in international travel on an ocean liner....

Andrew
Big Damn Hero
Big Damn Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by stephen.lumley Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:00 pm

sounds good
stephen.lumley
stephen.lumley
Big Damn Hero
Big Damn Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by stephen.lumley Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:54 am

If they cant find other parts by digging they sure wont be finding a piece in the middle of the atlantic..
stephen.lumley
stephen.lumley
Big Damn Hero
Big Damn Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:01 am

Two points spring to mind that you might want to consider:

Have you spoken with your employer regarding the disc? After all, it _is_ (or was) the property of the H Hancock, and ownership will now most likely be transferred to his beneficiaries.

It might be worth researching into the history/properties of the disc before destroying this fragment. Simply dropping it in the ocean might not be a safe/effective way to deny it to your enemies.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://kismetrpg.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stephen.lumley Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:44 pm

well. i don't think i actually care about the first point.....Very Happy

The purpose is to deny them of the disk.....yeah perhaps more research needs to be done.. but we are not destroyingit.. just putting it somewhere safe...
stephen.lumley
stephen.lumley
Big Damn Hero
Big Damn Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum